- Dental care doesn’t just impact teeth and breath. It has significant impact on a dog’s stomach and other organs.
- 80% of all dogs over the age of 3 have some form of periodontal disease that can be prevented.
- Small dogs have a particularly acute issue with periodontal disease.
- Good oral care is the primary dog owner concern over all other health and nutritional benefits.
- 42% of all dog owners purchased edible dental treats in the past year. Are you one of the 58% that did not?
- 50% of non-edible users (those that did not purchase edible dental treats in the past year) would prefer toys that provide some oral health benefit.
- 37% of non-edible users are bothered that chews do not freshen a dog’s breath.
Make sure you are aware of the benefits of dental care for your dog.