In 2011, it is estimated that among U.S. women, there will be 230,480 new cases of invasive breast cancer (includes new cases of primary breast cancer among survivors, but not recurrence of original breast cancer among survivors).
Awareness Starts One Person at a TIME! All women need to stay attuned to breast changes:
- Lump, hard knot or thickening inside the breast or underarm area
- Swelling, warmth, redness or darkening of the breast
- Change in the size or shape of the breast
- Dimpling or puckering of the skin
- Itchy, scaly sore or rash on the nipple
- Pulling in of your nipple or other parts of the breast
- Nipple discharge that starts suddenly
- New pain in one spot that doesn’t go away
Spread the word this month to save lives!
To the right -> Breast Cancer Awareness Dog Toy from GregRobert Pet Supplies